Christmas 3D Rolling Pin$29.96
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 7 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. All orders are shipped with tracking number so you can track it every step of the way!
📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
💰 Money Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or becomes defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24 hour time frame, 7 days a week.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
Click the "Add to Cart" button now!
Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!
Find More Products On Our Website: www.popularbuyonline.com
Finally, an easy way to prepare the most beautiful and original Christmas cookies in just minutes! This unique, Christmas Rolling Pin would make a perfect Christmas gift for your wife, mother, friends (women or men) or anyone who loves to bake and loves the magic of Christmas!
The Christmas Rolling Pin features a lovely pattern and it's SO easy to use! This extraordinary, wooden rolling pin is engraved with your choice of either a beautiful snowflake and deer pattern, doggy bones pattern or snowflakes patterns.
- It's a MUST-HAVE for every kitchen!
- Made from high-quality, solid maple hardwood!
- Rolling pins and rollers make a great gift for any occasion
- Baking with our rolling pins is a perfect way to spend quality time with your whole family this season.
- 35cm pin roller
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES WITH YOUR ROLLING PIN ?
- 1 cup (220g) unsalted butter.
- 1 1/3 cups (175g) confectioner's (icing) sugar.
- 1 Egg (room temperature).
- 1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
- 3 1/3 cups (400-425g) all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and a pinch of salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
CARE OF THE ROLLING PIN:
- Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Wash dry with a brush first, then if needed with water, soap and dry well before using again!
- Do not wash in a dishwasher and try to avoid prolonged contact with water.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).